How do we support practices?
The New England Quality Payment Program Support Center is here to help you with the Quality Payment Program: getting you started with MIPS or APMs, creating a success plan, and implementing changes as you progress through your MIPS or APM track. Learn more.
We’re here to help:
- Guide your transition from PQRS to MIPS
- Help practices join an Alternative Payment Model (APM)
- Provide the right information at the right time
- Connect you with resources to be successful
- Leverage your data to choose measures & review performance